The gathered personal data will be digitally processed by LEF/InfoSaúde - Instituto de Formação e Inovação em Saúde, Lda., VAT 505215330, with headquarters on Travessa de Santa Catarina, n.º 8, 1200-403 Lisbon, Portugal, from now on denominated “LEF”. LEF can transmit its data to third parties, namely to subcontracted companies, when it is necessary to guarantee the best performance possible to website www.lef.pt.
When you visit the website www.lef.pt it is gathered information known as “clickstreams”: IP address, domain name, etc. This information, along with the data you have made available, allow us to better personalize your visits.
In our mobile apps it is gathered your location in order for us to provide you the most relevant content regarding your geographic position. You can opt not to allow the use of this information, by turning the app access off, through the options provided by your mobile service.
We use the collected information in the following application:
1. To provide you with information regarding website updates and mobile apps and new Services, newsletters, informative e-mails and researches about ideas to future services or improvements;
2. To help us create better services that fulfil your needs;
3. To provide you with special offers that may be of interest;
4. To help us create relevant contents to you.
LEF is committed to adopt necessary security measures to ensure the protection of user data against possible misuse or unauthorized access. Your information are kept in a secure network, which will be accessed by a restricted group of professionals which have special access rights and are committed to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information, according to the legislation in force.
LEF is committed not to sell, exchange or transfer to third parties your personal information, in any form, without informing you previously, and always in respect of legislation in force about data protection.
The website www.lef.pt can contain third parties websites. LEF cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We recommend, therefore, that you read their privacy declarations. LEF cannot be responsible by their content or activities.
The website www.lef.pt uses technology known as “cookies”. A cookie is a unique text file that a website sends to your software browser. Cookies allow a website to personalize information presented, bearing in mind your navigation preferences. Cookies can be used to personalize your pages or to “remember” you when you register/demand services provided by the website. If you do not wish the installation of cookies in your browser, you can set it to reject cookies. The rejection of cookies can affect the performance of some of the services provided by the website www.lef.pt.
The used cookies types are:
1. Session cookies: temporary cookies that allow the archive of browser cookies until the user abandon the webpage, so there is no registration on the user hard drive. The collected information by these cookies can analyze traffic patterns of websites. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve usability of websites.
2. Permanent cookies: cookies that, well processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistical analyze how users use the provided service. We examine our website navigation, with the goal of improve the products or services.
3. Third-party cookies: cookies that, well processed by us or third parties, allow us to manage in an effective way the offer of advertising spaces that exist on websites, allowing the analysis of your browsing habits and show you ads related to your browsing profile.
In the future, we can opt to modify or update this policy, due to legislation changes or due to new Internet developments. Therefore, we reserve the right to make any changes in this direction and ask that regularly you visit the website www.lef.pt, since such changes may affect you as a visitor/user of our websites or our mobile applications.
For any further questions related to this privacy police, including the exercise of your access rights, rectification and opposition, please contact us through our form available in the Contacts page.